Hypertherm CPC Cable for CrossFire CNC Machines
Use this 6ft plug and play cable to directly connect your Hypertherm Plasma Cutter to our CrossFire CNC Machines. No need to splice into trigger wires or raw voltage to fire your torch or use Langmuir Systems Torch Height Control. NOTE: Be sure to choose the correct version based on your CNC Machine.
- Hypertherm PowerMAX 45/65/85
- Hypertherm PowerMAX 45XP/65XP/85XP
- Hypertherm PowerMAX 65SYNC/85SYNC
- Insert the CPC plug into your Hypertherm Plasma Power Supply.
- Plug the longer cable barrel connector into the CrossFire Electronics Torch On/Off port.
- If you have an LS-THC unit for your Machine, plug the shorter cable barrel connector into the DIV INPUT on your VIM Module.
Note: Use of this cable requires a CPC port and Hypertherm Machine Torch.
Note: If using a Hypertherm PowerMAX 65 or 85, be sure that your voltage divider is set to 50:1 before plugging into the LS-THC VIM module (50:1 is the default setting).