You'll need to provide your own:
- Plasma Cutter
- Air Compressor
CROSSFIRE CNC PLASMA
Meet the CROSSFIRE Personal CNC Plasma Table - An ultra-affordable fabrication tool that will transform the way you design and build.
CROSSFIRE ORDERS SHIP IN 5-6 WEEKS
- Complete two-axis CNC plasma cutting machine - just attach your plasma torch and start cutting.
- All assembly and motion control hardware included.
- Two NEMA 23 stepper motors and complete plug & play electronics motion control unit.
- Machine slats, table legs, rigid all-steel powder coated frame, hand/machine torch mount, 2.5 ft cable routing pole, variable thickness tip-to-work shims, and a torch quick-release hex key.
- Manual Z-axis height control and quick-adjustment knob.
- FireControl CNC Control Software - developed by Langmuir Systems specifically for the CrossFire line of CNC Plasma Machines.
- Upgradeable CrossFire Gen2 Electronics (Z-Axis, IHS, and ATHC upgrades coming soon!).
- Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD Design Software and CAM Toolpath Generation Software (Free to use for hobbyists and small startups).
- Unlimited access to Langmuir Systems Project Files.
- Access to lifetime customer support.
- 12 Month Factory Warranty.
- Cutting Envelope Dimensions: 25.3” (X) x 23.3” (Y) x 3.0" (Z)
- Machine Weight: 110 Pounds
- Linear Bearing Type: Ball Bearing Carriages on Zinc-plated Steel Tube Rails
- Stepper Motor Size: X-Axis 284 oz-in Y-Axis 425 oz-in
- PC Interface: Windows/MacOS USB
- Mechanical Drive System: 3/8”-8 4-Start ACME Lead Screws and Acetal Anti-Backlash Lead Nuts
- Motion Accuracy: 0.002” per 12” inches
- Step Resolution: 0.0005”
- Maximum Cut Speed: 250 ipm
- Torch Height Control: Manual Torch Height Adjustment
- Table Surface: Replaceable Steel Slats, 50mm wide x 3mm thick
- Input Power: 110/220 VAC (selectable)
There are two pieces of software that are needed in order to cut parts on your CrossFire machine. The first is Autodesk Fusion 360 which is a powerful design CAD and CAM software that is free to use for hobbyists and startups with less than $100k revenue per year. This software can be downloaded from our website or directly from Autodesk. You can design your own custom 2D & 3D parts right in Fusion, or you can simply import your own part files from your favorite CAD program. Once your part is designed, you will use Fusion’s plasma CAM feature to program toolpaths based on the part geometry that you want to cut. Here you will specify cutting parameters such as cut speed, pierce delay, and lead-in geometry and Fusion will export these toolpaths as a G-code file that can be read by the machine's controller software (FireControl).
The second piece of software is FireControl- a CNC controller developed by Langmuir Systems specifically for the CrossFire. FireControl is fully featured and allows you to run programs, jog and zero the machine, scale and rotate programs, and much more. Learn more about FireControl.
We accept all major credit cards and offer monthly payment plans with Affirm. Paypal is not available at this time.
We ship direct to the US, Canada, Mexico, most European countries, and Australia. Proceed through Checkout for calculated pricing.
Yes, however shipping on these items will not be free if not bundled with a machine.
Contact Langmuir Systems Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to update any shipping information.