You'll need to provide your own:
- Plasma Cutter
- Air Compressor
CROSSFIRE CNC PLASMA
Meet the CROSSFIRE Personal CNC Plasma Table - An ultra-affordable fabrication tool that will transform the way you design and build.
CROSSFIRE ORDERS SHIP IN 2-3 WEEKS
- Complete two-axis CNC plasma cutting machine - just attach your plasma torch and start cutting.
- All assembly and motion control hardware included
- Two NEMA 23 stepper motors and complete plug & play electronics motion control unit
- Machine slats, table legs, rigid all-steel powder coated frame, hand/machine torch mount, 2.5 ft cable routing pole, variable thickness tip-to-work shims, and a torch quick-release hex key.
- Manual Z-axis height control and quick-adjustment knob
- Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD Design Software and CAM Toolpath Generation Software (Free to use for hobbyists and small startups).
- Trial Mach3 Motion Control Software (includes enough lines of code for basic to intermediate shapes, 500 G-code line limit)
- Unlimited access to Langmuir Systems Project Files
- Access to lifetime customer support
- 12 Month Factory Warranty
- Cutting Envelope Dimensions: 25.3” (X) x 23.3” (Y) x 3.0" (Z)
- Machine Weight: 110 Pounds
- Linear Bearing Type: Ball Bearing Carriages on Zinc-plated Steel Tube Rails
- Stepper Motor Size: X-Axis 284 oz-in Y-Axis 425 oz-in
- PC Interface: Windows USB
- Mechanical Drive System: 3/8”-8 4-Start ACME Lead Screws and Acetal Anti-Backlash Lead Nuts
- Motion Accuracy: 0.002” per 12” inches
- Step Resolution: 0.0005”
- Maximum Cut Speed: 250 ipm
- Torch Height Control: Manual Torch Height Adjustment
- Table Surface: Replaceable Steel Slats, 50mm wide x 3mm thick
- Input Power: 110/220 VAC (selectable)
There are two pieces of software that are needed in order to cut parts on your CrossFire machine. The first is Autodesk Fusion 360 which is a powerful design CAD and CAM software that is free to use for hobbyists and startups with less than $100k revenue per year. This software can be downloaded from our website or directly from Autodesk. You can design your own custom 2D & 3D parts right in Fusion, or you can simply import your own part files from your favorite CAD program. Once your part is designed, you will use Fusion’s plasma CAM feature to program toolpaths based on the part geometry that you want to cut. Here you will specify cutting parameters such as cut speed, pierce delay, and lead-in geometry and Fusion will export these toolpaths as a G-code file that can be read by the machines controller software (Mach3).
The second piece of software needed is Mach3, and each CrossFire comes with unlimited access to the fully-featured trial version (500 G-code line limit). Mach3 is a controller software that communicates directly with the CrossFire electronics and is used for tasks such as jogging the torch, zeroing the axes, and executing cutting programs. The 500 g-code line limit is enough code to cut simple to intermediate complexity parts and if you decide later that you need more code for your specific project you can instantly unlock your software by purchasing from our website at any time.
We accept all major credit cards and offer monthly payment plans with Affirm. Paypal is not available at this time.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE.
We ship direct to the US, Canada, Mexico, most European countries, and Australia. Proceed through Checkout for calculated pricing!
Yes, however they will be more expensive. We are rewarding our early adopters that choose to participate in our pre-sale campaign with heavily discounted add-ons for their CrossFire machine and also free shipping on any add-ons. These items will be more expensive if purchased at a later date when not bundled with a machine.
No problem! Send us a refund request at email@example.com and one of our customer service specialists will be happy to process this request for you.
Contact Langmuir Systems Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to update any shipping information.